How do I return my order?
Although we hope you love your order, there may be times when you need to return items to us. Good news our returns are now paperless, we use a trackable service with our partners ReBOUND Intelligent Returns.
Please follow the steps below to produce your Returns label or QR barcode.
- Click here to go to our Online Returns Portal.
- You will be asked to enter your order number (e.g. SHE123456 ) and delivery postcode, please have these ready, they will be on your order confirmation email.
- Select the item(s) that you would like to return, and the returns reason.
- Select your chosen return method and drop off location (a printer may be required)
- Our ReBOUND partners offer multiple return courier services, both paid and FREE return options, depending on your location. Select your preferred service when you register your return
- If your return is a paid for service, complete payment in the ReBound portal.
- ReBOUND will send you an email with your return’s confirmation and tracking number
- Once you have posted your parcel, our returns partner ReBOUND will keep you updated.
- Please allow up to 14 days for your returned parcel to reach us. We’ll send you an email as soon as your refund has been processed.
- If you have any problems or need help please visit our contact us page
Sherpa Adventure Gear warrants each product sold by Sherpa Adventure Gear or its authorized dealers to be free of defects in materials or workmanship. These defects must be brought to the attention of Sherpa Adventure Gear or authorized dealer by one year past the date of purchase, or for the maximum period allowed by the laws of your jurisdiction, if less.
Excluded from coverage under this warranty are the following:
- Products purchased other than from Sherpa Adventure Gear or from an authorized Sherpa Adventure Gear dealer.
- Damage resulting from abuse or misuse.
- Damage resulting from extended wear and tear.
- Damage resulting from tampering or a customer modification.
- Damage resulting from exposure to a caustic substance.
- Consequential, incidental, indirect, punitive, exemplary, and/or special damages (although some states in the United States do not allow the exclusion or limitation of consequential or incidental damages, so this exclusion might not apply to you).
- This warranty is the exclusive warranty provided by Sherpa Adventure Gear relating to the product and, to the maximum extent permitted by law, Sherpa Adventure Gear disclaims all other express or implied warranties.
If Sherpa Adventure Gear determines that the Product is defective, Sherpa Adventure Gear will either replace the product or repair the product. All determinations made by Sherpa Adventure Gear will be within Sherpa Adventure Gear's sole discretion and will be final.
State and International Laws - This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights, which vary from state to state in the United States and in other countries.