Sherpa Adventure Gear warrants each product sold by Sherpa Adventure Gear or its authorized dealers to be free of defects in materials or workmanship. These defects must be brought to the attention of Sherpa Adventure Gear or authorized dealer by one year past the date of purchase, or for the maximum period allowed by the laws of your jurisdiction, if less.
Excluded from coverage under this warranty are the following:
Products purchased other than from Sherpa Adventure Gear or from an authorized Sherpa Adventure Gear dealer.
- Damage resulting from abuse or misuse.
- Damage resulting from extended wear and tear.
- Damage resulting from tampering or a customer modification.
- Damage resulting from exposure to a caustic substance.
- Consequential, incidental, indirect, punitive, exemplary, and/or special damages (although some states in the United States do not allow the exclusion or limitation of consequential or incidental damages, so this exclusion might not apply to you).
This warranty is the exclusive warranty provided by Sherpa Adventure Gear relating to the product and, to the maximum extent permitted by law, Sherpa Adventure Gear disclaims all other express or implied warranties.
If Sherpa Adventure Gear determines that the Product is defective, Sherpa Adventure Gear will either replace the product or repair the product. All determinations made by Sherpa Adventure Gear will be within Sherpa Adventure Gears' sole discretion and will be final.
State and International Laws
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights, which vary from state to state in the United States and in other countries.
Returns and Exchanges
If you would like to make any adjustments to your order, returns and exchanges are accepted within 30 days of purchase. Items must be unwashed and unworn with the original tags attached.
For EXCHANGES or any additional help, call customer service at 877-724-8735 or email email@example.com
For RETURNS please follow the instructions below.
- Fill out Return Form included in your package. Please include your order number.
- Package the item(s) for return, including the return form.
- Affix the return shipping label that was included with your original order to the top of the package ($5.95 will be deducted from the return amount). If reusing original packaging, please make sure all old shipping labels are removed or covered.
- Drop off at any authorized UPS or USPS location depending on the type of the label you received.
All returns by Sherpa Adventure Gear in the United States will be sent using ground shipping.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. Refunds and exchanges are processed within 72 hours of receipt of the goods.
Late or missing refunds
There is often some processing time before a refund is posted to your bank account. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if you feel that sufficient time has passed and your credit has not posted to your account.
If you decide to cancel your order, we will make every attempt to cancel it prior to being shipped. Once the product is shipped, you will have to begin the return process.
Please note that every shipping courier has their own policies, you will need to contact them after your order has been shipped.
We will ensure that all packages are shipped in new condition to the address that you provide at checkout. As of right now, we only ship to the United States of America.
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded. Discount promo codes not valid on closeouts/discontinued items. Returns are not available on closeout items or discontinued items.
Exchanges / Direct purchase or Gifts
If you need to exchange an item please call customer service at 877-724-8735.