Lithang is a county in southwestern Tibet known for its local arts, horse races, and as the birthplace of the 7th and 10th Dalai Lamas. With grasslands surrounded by high mountains, the weather in Lithang can change in a heartbeat. When it does, you want to be wearing this jacket. It combines the best qualities of waterproof hard shells and breathable, stretchy soft shellsâ€”making it a terrific choice for active sports like hiking, skiing and climbing.
- Lightweight, waterproof, windproof shell handles storms with ease
- Pit vents and stretch weave fabric provide added ventilation and mobility
- Seam sealed, 3-layer fabric and waterproof zippers keep you dry
- Two zip handwarmer pockets and two Napoleon pockets (one with headphone port) hold essentials
- Adjustable hood fits over helmets and has a soft, brushed tricot chin guard 20,000 / 20,000 WP / breathability
Main fabric: 100% ripstop polyester; Contrast panels: 100% polyester
SN7185 | Size: XS-XL | Wt: 432 g. (15.2 oz.)